Saturday, November 3, 2012

Updates(:

Hey guys!

So if you didn't know, I got a new camera AND a new doll! :D Here is the video that explains everything(:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_vM34qy8bg&list=UUmeSwxMiothwXsZRsb_g6OQ&index=2&feature=plcp

So anyways, since I did get a new doll, I had to update my doll's bios! :D And I added new horrible photos! :D Go check them out(;

So anyways, I also just wanted to say that currently my CURRENT editing system is broken, so I'm using my old one. However, my old one can't handle "big" edits like AGSMs. The most I can do is put together a few clips but it takes a LONG time to create a video.

So there won't be any "great" videos for a while and I hope you understand! But I do have a new poll up! :D Vote on it! :D

Thanks for reading this short post!(:


No comments:

Post a Comment