Sunday, May 27, 2012

Videos, videos, and more videos!

Helloooooo :D I

 have nothing to do and I need to tell some updates so.... yeah :P

 To start off, did you like my surprise collab with AGDE? She is amazing <33

Well, if you didn't know, that video took up most of my time s I haven't been working on videos lately. I actually haven't touched my dolls for two weeks. However... maybe a month or to ago I filmed all the rest of Lost. I'm super happy about it being over so I can work on REAL videos because I know a lot of you don't watch Lost. I

 want to do some of my old videos like Cooking with Julie, or Ivy cams, and Julie cams. But I have NO ideas at all.... Comment me some suggestions and you might just get a shout out if I use your idea! :D

By the way... I found WLMM :DDD WHOOOOO xD I found it on another computer and it is way better than my old system xD but I still use my old one for voiceovers because right now it is wayyyy easier xD

So expect lots more better edited videos :)

That's all for this post... just wanted to update you on videos :)

BYEEEEE

3 comments:

  1. Heyy! You could do a Cooking with Julie video where she gets her first video on a real cooking channel! Then put in a "commercial" and "behind-the-scenes". Hope I could help :)
    Have a wonderful day and bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! :D And awwhh thankyouu! You are amazing! <33 Hmm.. For "Cooking with Julie" maybe do something with a summer bbq or lemonade, or something summery:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you should do some more agmv's! They always turn out AMAZING! So for more ideas.....
    MAYBE on Julie cam,ivy could get isabella to help her! Isabella could be like compleatly ruining EVERYTHING in the prank! xD idk i have BAD ideas but its still somethin!
    Ttyl,
    ~S a r a h♥

    ReplyDelete