Friday, June 8, 2012

Changes and contests ^_~

Hey! :D

Notice anything different...? About the blog? xD Yeah I spent like 2 hours trying to make the banner fit and then going through every little tab trying to figure out what it does xD What do you think..? I think it looks... better xD Check here often for updates and stuff :)

So... I just wanted to let ever know stuff about the contest(: I have been getting TONS of messages and comments asking "WHO WON THE CONTEST???!" And it's getting really annoying. Guys just be patient. The majority of the time I log on is by phone. And I save all my videos on the computer. I just noticed a glitch so I am re editing the results. I don't know when I will be able to upload them though.  Hopefully soon.

Also. For videos, I am uploading REALLY often. That's because I have so many videos made a ready to edit and I need to upload some so I don't have to keep them in my folder. I have lots of videos in the works (a new stop motion, cooking with julie) and I can't wait for you guys to see them(:

I am hoping to hold a tinychat party soon :) So many people ask when the next one will be... I am not exactly sure but... yeah :P

Bye:D

P.S. I got a Flickr! :D
 http://www.flickr.com/people/ilovesabie/

No comments:

Post a Comment