Tuesday, June 26, 2012

2,000 Plans(:

HEY HI HALLO.

I'm trying to update my blog a LOT. I really love blogging and stuff(:

Anyways....back to the post... xD This is about 2,000 subscribers. I am about 500 away. I am shocked. Literally. I never thought I would get this far. I only DREAMED about 1,000. I NEVER in a million years thought I would reach that goal. And I want to thank all of you for that(:

When I got 1,000 it was during school and I held a contest. Well  when  I mean IF I get 2,000 I wanted to do something big for you guys. I probably won't hold a contest.... Everyone asks me to but I spend my own money on that. And I just had a contest. I want to do something different.

Here are some ideas I had:
*Movie (I don't know if I will have enough dolls. But about what?)
*HUGE Stopmotion (About what?)
*Music video (songs? storyline? or fun?)

So PLEASE comment down below with your DESCRIPTIVE ideas(:

If I pick your idea...You might earn yourself a shout out! :D

Thank you SO much you guys(:

Peace out(:

P.S. I added some polls(: Go vote! :D  

1 comment:

  1. OOH! I have some ideas ^.^ Well first of GOOD LUCK WITH 2,000! I am SURE you will get it! You totally deserve it. And now for the ideas! Okay well, (WHEN XD) You get 2,000 subscribers, i think you should maybe do a contest with online prizes! I mean a LOT more people would enter i bet! And next, maybe you could do a little mash up thing! Sorta like what americangirl088 did! But maybe it could be like a thing that THERE doll had to say congratz on 2,000 in like stopmotion form or drawing it! I have always stunk at giving idea's so sorry xD But whatever! Hope i earned myself a shout out xD
    ~Sarah<3

    ReplyDelete