Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Welcome Reagan! :D

Guess what? Well you have probably heard already but...I got a new doll! :D
I will be posting a haul (including her opening video) soon!
If you check out the doll section of my blog or my flickr, you will find out about her and some pictures.

Anyways... I bought her at AGP NYC(:
There is a whole vlog you can check out on my channel! :D
Back to Reagan xD... She is gorgeous and I LOVE her hair! 
She is one of my new favorites but shhh... don't tell Julie ;)
Not many people have her so she is really unique.

She hasn't "officially"  been seen in any of my videos yet!
But as I said before... Check out my Flickr and blog to get sneak peeks! :D

I am also working on some new videos for you guys(: Comment some requests!

Just a couple sneak peeks on some videos:
*A Reagan SM
*Photoshoots
*Hauls
*Cooking with Julie

I'm also going to be posting more on my backup! :D 

Just a quick little post for you guys(:
Please comment! :D

~ilovesabie

No comments:

Post a Comment