Friday, July 6, 2012

Dolls, dolls, dolls!

So.

I want more dolls xD

Yeah yeah I know I just got Reagan xD

But I have other dolls I want (actually they aren't really dolls you can get at AG xD)

I really want :
 *To eye swap one of my dolls
*A boy doll

So anyways majority of my dolls have brown eyes. I love them but I really want variety in my dolls. So I really want to eye swap one... I won't say which one :P With blue eyes.... (it's probably obvious xD) But the problem is...I really don't want to pay for another doll. Which is funny because duhhh you have to pay for a doll to get one xD

Anyways...the other doll I want is a boy doll. Now you are probably gonna go all
"Everyone wants a boy doll! You are just copying!"

To be honest... I've actually wanted a boy doll for the longest time. I just never REALLY thought about it because I wanted Reagan. Now that I have Reagan I can think about other dolls. I want a boy dolls because:

1. I really want to customize a doll!
2. A boy doll would really be helpful in videos
3. The boy dolls on AGTube turn out really well!

But I need ANOTHER doll. So basically I would need 2 more dolls :/ The boy doll would probably have either gray or green eyes because those are the only eye colors I don't have.

So basically...what I'm asking I guess is.... Are there any of you out there that are selling your dolls? They can be super beat up xD I mean the eye swap doesn't really matter as long as the eyes are in good condition. Actually...what might happen is I would eye swap and then sell the other one xD idk yet but yeah!

I am making a video about this too but thought I would post this in advance. Please let me know(:

6 comments:

  1. If you're looking to find a cheap American Girl doll, you could always buy her used. Try Ebay and Craigslist. I've bought most of my dolls off Craigslist for half the price they cost new! I bought a girl doll for $40, and made her into a he.

    Good luck with the eye swap also :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have 15 dolls :p i still want more. i know its terrible. i just love to collect them xD its good for series on youtube though... i heard molly and emily are going to retire, so i want them. :P just save up some money and try to buy a doll off ebay or something. hope this helps :)
    ~Aly<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooohhh.. NEW DOLLS! <3
    Hmmm.. I'm sorry, I don't have any dolls I'm willing to sell.. But you can always get a super cheap one off of ebay. ;) And I totally recommend making a boy doll! It brings AG videos to a whole new level, and I really like the variety he brings to my collection.. Sorry, I know this comment doesn't really help, I just really wanted to comment. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I LUV new dolls!
    Sorry, I don't really have any dolls I can sell, I also really really REALLY want a boy doll! I also really want to customize a doll! It just looks like sooooo much fun!
    Sorry this probably doesn't really help!
    XD
    -☮♥ⓂⒺⒼ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of making a boy doll! I would have to agree with the other comments, I would look on Craigslist or Ebay. :) GOOD LUCK! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a doll good for an eye swap! She's jly #33. You know, red curly hair and blue eyes! PM me youtube for more information. I'm AGStudios37.

    ReplyDelete