Sunday, August 26, 2012

School :/

So....Everyone's doing posts on school xD

So.... here we go xD

Anyways, school is starting soon and I'm going to be super busy :(  I'm going to try and upload a video every week but I'm not sure I will have time to film and edit.... Right now I'm filming as much as I can so I will have tons to upload when school starts.

Do any of you have ideas for videos? And please be specific.. like don't say:
Cooking with Julie
Ivy Cam

specify what you what you want to happen like in the video or what you want them to make!

I will also not be online as much when school starts so please do not get upset if I don't answer your comments or messages right away. I will try and answer ever message and will go through my comments whenever I log on(:

So yeah! Thanks for reading!


4 comments:

  1. Maybe an Ivy cam or Julie cam where they catch one of their sisters going through their closet? Or getting a stain or their favorite shirt while their eating? Idk xD
    Or maybe they can Julie and Izzie can prank call Reagan ad Ivy and they would both fall for it?
    Don't worry if you can't make videos as often, a lot of people can't either :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont worry School comes first

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all understand that you're busy, Sabie!
    I am too, I have a harsh schedule on my hands this year... :|
    Hmm...video ideas....well....I can barely think of my own! XD Maybe a stop motion about your dolls prank calling someone, kind of like what RockinMonkeyTime said. Um...I can't think of any good ones. XD Good luck with school!
    -Lauren♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about it!! School always comes first

    ReplyDelete